Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, April 9, 2012

a baby gift

Emery's teacher asked me to make a baby gift recently. She wanted something for the big sister as well and something that would work for Easter too...

I love the design she picked out and I LOVE that she told me to be creative!! I have so much fun picking out the fabrics and seeing the finished product!!
This sweet little raggy cross is from Applique Cafe. I merged in the girls names using the Delightful font from GG designs.

Simple and WAY CUTE!!! Love how they turned out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment