Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, March 22, 2012

a few outfits for the kids..

This is my Kelly Kid's look a like outfit for way way cheaper!! Thanks to Walmart! I got the shirt and shorts for 4 bucks each. I grabbed an extra pair of shorts and used for the applique.

This applique design can be found at Applique Cafe. Super cute and simple! My favorite designs ;)
Did the same thing with this outfit. Shirt and shorts from Walmart!

I used the Cade font from Embroidery Boutique in the zig zag option. I actually merged the letters together and overlapped them some so that I could make the design as big as I could.

And last thing I made before my machine starting acting crazy :( I got this adorable cotton dress at Old Navy and just monogrammed an E on it in the Dollhouse Embroidery Font from The Itch 2 Stitch...one of my favorite fonts!

So my machine has been in the shop for a few days now...hope to get it back very soon so I can get back to making the kids summer wardrobe!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment