Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, September 8, 2011

name shirt!

I whipped this up the night before Emery's one year photo shoot with our friend Julie (117 photography). I had some water shots of Max in his name shirt and shorts I made him so I decided I wanted something similar for Emery! I really didn't have time for shorts and ruffles so I went with a skirt.

I LOVE how the name turned out. It wasn't the easiest thing to do since I was putting a 5x7 hoop sideways in a 12month tee but it turned out super cute! I used the anna kate applique font from Applique Momma. I did layer the letters some so that they would fit in the 5x7 area and I made them a bit smaller.
Here's a close up! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment