Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, September 15, 2011

big, big, big, and lil

A good friend of mine is finally having a lil girl!!! I was so delighted to make these shirts for her when she asked!! How much fun is that to have 3 sweet little boys and now to add a little princess to the mix!!

It took a little while for her to decide on a design but I think we hit it head on when we did!! I used the Cade zig zag applique font from Embroidery Boutique for the big and merged in the brother using the Tipsy Topsy font from Applique Frenzy!
For the lil princess I used the Cheri vintage applique font from Embroidery Boutique and merged in the sister using the Tipsy Topsy font so they could be somewhat similar.

Can't wait to see a picture of her sweet family wearing these!! Less than 2 weeks away!! Praying for you dear friend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment