Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, October 25, 2010

the itsy bitsy spider

Here are a few spider shirts I made for this Halloween season!
This design is from Planet Applique except I deleted one of the spiders and added a name in its place! Got to LOVE Sew What Pro! You can really do all kinds of things with this software! I think it turned out sooo cute!!

These spiders are from Applique Cafe! I love how simple and easy they are!

Close ups of the spiders! I added a little bow to Emery's spider so it would be a little more girly!

I had some cute pictures of the kids in their spider shirts together but I LOST my camera at Priddy Farms Saturday so I will not be able to post any pictures I took from there! So sad! Wish I could get those pictures somehow....


2 comments: