Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, August 6, 2010

baby gown and cap!

Just a sweet little matching gown and cap for Miss Emery! Ordered both the gown and cap from the monag website. Not sure if the cap is going to fit because it looks rather big. I still have to wash it so hopefully I can shrink it some! I love the little gown though. It has pink trim around all the edges which I think adds a little girly touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment