Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

and a few more things for miss emery!

So, I have been able to make a few more things for Emery! This little blanket I got from Babytime for like 12 dollars!! There is NO way I could have made this blanket for that price! So soft and sweet! Thought it just had to have her name on it!
A few more burp cloths! I now have 5 for her but would like to make a few more! I am pretty sure you can't have enough of these things!!! Used the heat and bond on the ribbon this time and it turned out so much better!

Here are a few little newborn onesies I picked up at Walmart for $2 bucks a piece! Added a little name or initial and wala you have a super cute little onesie!

Now...to get started on some fall things for both my kids!!! I think that is going to have to wait until after Miss Emery gets here and we all get adjusted! Only 6 more days until baby girl arrives....well, that is unless she decides to come earlier!


1 comment:

  1. I am having my 9th Grandchild in August-he has an older brother by 17 months-I want to get them onesies or rompers that day big brother/little brother with their names-can I order them from you?
    Thank you
    Trish Jennings (Mimi♥)

    ReplyDelete