Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, August 19, 2013

Beach Wear!!

Again....I am so BEHIND on posting lots of cuteness....Here are a few things I made for my kids for the beach. Cute little alligator applique I found on Pick and Stitch website.
These ADORABLE swimsuit were bought from Blanks Boutique and I added the zig zag version of the applique crab from Applique Momma! LOVE LOVE how these turned out!!

Some close up pics...

Another cute little applique. This fish can be found at Applique Cafe. And all the shirts I used for Max were from Walmart. I used the garanimals t-shirts. Can't beat that price of 3.88 for a tee!
A sweet little outfit. I got the shorts from Kelly's Kids and I picked up the polo at Target and embroidered this fish from Planet Applique. 

Another ADORABLE swim set. The girls suit I got from Smockadot Kids and the boys suit from Blanks Boutique. I used the monogram font 1 from Zoey's Designs on Em's suit and used the monogram font Times New Roman from My Glam Boutique.

Close ups pics of the suits!
 

This sweet little number got lots of comments. The shirt is from Monag and the skirt from Kelly's Kids. I appliqued the sailboat on the shirt from Applique Momma and merged in the embroidered E from the Dollhouse font from The Itch 2 Stitch.

This shirt came from Blanks Boutique and the Shorts from a local boutique called The Happy Heart. I actually had some turquoise gingham fabric that matched! Score! Put this little sand bucket applique on the shirt from Applique Market and merged in Em's monogram using the Monogram 1 font from Zoey's Designs! 
I had a few more pieces that I made for the kids but forgot to take pics of one...One off hand is a really cute raggy shark applique I made for Max and some of the others were just monogrammed tops to go with some cotton skirts for Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment