Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

a little bit of everything...

Making a few things for the kids here and there...
This little number I merged mini sailboat embroidery designs with the M from Jolson's designs. White shirt is from Target and shorts from Kohls!
 Next up a little outfit for the beach...The fish design is from Stitch on Time. I made the shorts from some fabric I picked up at Lace Cottage a while back! Love it!
 Max's Birthday Outfit! Same design as last year (except I left off his name this year) from Planet Applique. I did use different colors to match the "basketball" shorts Max picked out at Walmart! Shirt and shorts from Walmart where a whooping $3.88 each! Can't beat that! I didn't take a picture of the back but their is an appliqued 4 on the back in the blue and white gingham fabric.
 A few things for little Miss Emery!! I got this adorable ribbon design from Applique Market! I merged in Emery's name using the Love Letters font from Jolson's Designs! The shirt I picked up at Children's Place last year on clearance!
 This was my first attempt at putting a design on the side seam! It turned out pretty cute. First pic is the front of the shirt. The applique comes from Applique Cafe! I got the shirt from Old Navy!
 And the back of the shirt! I made the skirt using a pattern I got from You Can Make This. Com!! It is super simple!! 
 A few pair of bloomers for Emery's smocked dresses! Both of these fonts came from a site off of Etsy and I don't have any clue where I got them...
 Last up a baby gift I made for a friend...she said she wanted something that was cute and something TN football! I went with this cute little elephant applique from Lynnie Pinnie and merged in his name using the Whoa Nelly font from 8 Claws and a Paw. The TN design is from Etsy and I merged in his name using the Cleopatra font from 8 Claws and a Paw!
More to post later...mostly baby gifts and a few more things for my kids...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a first time mom of a beautiful baby girl. I would love to start doing my own projects and dresses for her. his seems like a cool hooby. I have been looking at different sewing/embroidery machines but don't know if I''ll be fine with a 4x4 hoop machine or 5x7... What do you have.?

    ReplyDelete