Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, December 3, 2011

a raggy ornament

Loving how this turned out!! I actually snagged these pants up from a neighbor that was selling them! I think I got them for about 5 bucks! When I was out looking for fabric one day I found the matching fabric at Hobby Lobby! I was so excited!!

So what to make was the next thing....I decided on a raggy ornament! It is super simple and super cute! You can find this design at Applique Cafe! I layered some red cord behind it and added a little green bow to the top! Like I said simple and cute!
Can't beat it...I got the pants for 5 bucks, the shirt on clearance last year for 2 bucks and the quarter fabric for 1.50. Less than 10 bucks for an outfit! Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment