Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baseball Tee

A friend of mine brought me this shirt (that she found on clearance at Old Navy for a buck!) and wanted me to do something on it. After looking at different appliques we decided on a baseball glove! This cute little applique is from Embroidery Boutique! She didn't want any names seeing as she has 3 boys and this was for the oldest. Good shirt to pass down!!


No comments:

Post a Comment