Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, July 2, 2011

Max's BDay Shirt

Max had a Sports Birthday Party so to stay with the theme I made him this adorable shirt!! I just love how it turned out! The design is from Planet Applique and I merged in his name using the Tipsy Topsy font from Applique Frenzy!

The 3 is on the back using the applique font Cade from Embroidery Boutique! Max of course loved that he had a number 3 on his back like a sports jersey!!
And of course I had to coordinate it with his swim trucks since we were having a sports party with a water slide!!


1 comment:

  1. I love everything you've made! How did you learn to do this? I have an 11 month old that I would love to make things for but don't even know where to start! Any advice?

    ReplyDelete