Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hooded Towels

Made these quick and easy hooded towels with this website's help http://www.makeandtakes.com/easy-hooded-bath-towel
Max went to a joint boy and girl birthday party a few weeks ago and I made these towels for the kiddos and grabbed a bottle of bubble bath to go with it! There are only so many things you can get for a 2 and 3 year old....and I thought why not go practical!
These two towels I made for Emery and Max to have in their bathroom! Thought it would be cute for them to have coordinating bath towels!

I have already picked up some more towels to make for Emery and a friend of mine's little girl! Post pics of those later!


No comments:

Post a Comment